Hydrocolloid dressing is form of mixing hydrophilic and hydrophobic polymers in a paste form and applied to a flexible film as a support, it has self-adhesiveness and promotes wound healing by absorbing exudates and providing a moist environment.
1. Absorb exudate and give moisture permeation
2. Prevent scab formation and minimize scar formation.
3. Possible to take a shower.
4. Highly flexible so that it is convenient to apply contour body part.
5. Prevent outside water and foreign substance.
6. Absorb exudate and maintain proper moist environment to the wound site.